We install and maintain narrow walled fume cupboard
The TCS range of fume cupboards complies with the requirements and recommendations of BS EN 14175.
The TCS narrow walled fume cupboards are available 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm standard widths, however bespoke sizes of external and internal widths, depths and heights can be easily manufactured.
The TCS narrow walled fume cupboard range has single angled side mullions each 50mm in width to accommodate the control panel with all mechanical and electrical services mounted below the worktop.
The narrow walled fume cupboard design is adaptable for use as either a constant air volume or variable air volume design.
- Aerodynamic zintec mild steel outer carcass with epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- 316 grade stainless steel front cill
- Infill panelling by extended continuous side panels and hinged panel for access for maintenance
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from Trespa
- Worktops manufactured from cast epoxy resin and dished
- Toughened glass vertical sliding sash with failsafe mechanism
- Auto-resetting sash lock
- Twin fluorescent light fittings
- Programmable controls panels to meet EN14175 incorporating sash high alarms, low airflow alarms and fan stop/start facility
- Ventilated storage cupboards – suitable for acids, solvents or flammables
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from PVC, polypropylene, 316 grade stainless steel, toughened glass or cast epoxy resin.
- Worktops manufactured from ceramic, Trespa, PVC, polypropylene and 316 grade stainless steel
- Sashes can be combination style with horizontal sliding windows
- Wet and dry services plumbed in rigid copper or flexible pipework
- Polypropylene, cast epoxy and stainless steel drip cups, sinks and vulcathene bottle traps
- Range of switch socket outlets, RCD protection, data outlets, etc.
- Distribution boards
- LED lighting
- Scaffold bosses and framework
- Pass through ports between inner and outer skins
- Fire suppression systems
- Tissue guards/paper restrictors to back baffles
- Hinged front cills
- VAV controls
- Auto sash closing systems
Should you need more information, please call our friendly team today on 01942679600