Radio-Isotope & Radioactive Fume Cupboards
The TCS range of fume cupboards comply with the requirements and recommendations of BS EN 14175.
The TCS radioactive fume cupboards are available 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm standard widths, however bespoke sizes of external and internal widths, depths and heights can be easily manufactured.
The TCS radioactive fume cupboard range has single angled side mullions each 150mm in width to accommodate the mechanical and electrical services.
The radioactive fume cupboard design is adaptable for use as either a constant air volume or variable air volume design.
- Aerodynamic zintec mild steel outer carcass with epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- 316 grade stainless steel front cill
- Infill panelling by extended continuous side panels and hinged panel for access for maintenance
- Internal chamber sides, back, soffit and worktop manufactured from fully welded 316 grade stainless steel and polished to provide a seamless monolithic chamber suitable for radioactive use.
- Toughened glass vertical sliding sash with failsafe mechanism
- Auto-resetting sash lock
- Twin fluorescent light fittings
- Programmable controls panels to meet EN14175 incorporating sash high alarms, low airflow alarms and fan stop/start facility
- Ventilated storage cupboards – suitable for acids, solvents or flammables
- Sashes can be combination style with horizontal sliding windows
- Wet and dry services plumbed in rigid copper or flexible pipework
- Stainless steel drip cups, sinks and vulcathene bottle traps
- Range of switch socket outlets, RCD protection, data outlets, etc.
- Distribution boards
- LED lighting
- Scaffold bosses and framework
- Pass through ports between inner and outer skins
- Fire suppression systems
- Tissue guards/paper restrictors to back baffles
- Hinged front cills
- VAV controls
- Auto sash closing systems