Recirculating Fume Cupboard Specialists
The TCS range of fume cupboards complies with the requirements and recommendations of BS 7989 : 2001.
The TCS recirculating fume cupboards are available 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm standard widths, however bespoke sizes of external and internal widths, depths and heights can be easily manufactured.
The TCS recirculating fume cupboard range has single angled side mullions each 150mm in width to accommodate the mechanical and electrical services.
The recirculating fume cupboard is fitted with pre-filters to remove particulates and carbon filters to absorb chemical vapours and is complete with centrifugal fan units to re-circulate air back into the laboratory.
The quantity and type of filters required are dependent on the size and use of the fume cupboard. A wide range of carbon filters are available to ensure effective adsorption of the organic and inorganic substances that may be released.
HEPA filtration is also available where a smaller particulate removal is required.
- Aerodynamic zintec mild steel outer carcass with epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- 316 grade stainless steel front cill
- Infill panelling by extended continuous side panels and hinged panel supported on gas struts for access for maintenance and filter removal
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from Trespa
- Worktops manufactured from cast epoxy resin and dished
- Toughened glass vertical sliding sash with failsafe mechanism
- Auto-resetting sash lock
- Twin fluorescent light fittings
- Programmable controls panels incorporating sash high alarms, low airflow alarms and fan stop/start facility
- Ventilated storage cupboards – suitable for acids, solvents or flammables
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from PVC, polypropylene, 316 grade stainless steel, toughened glass or cast epoxy resin.
- Worktops manufactured from ceramic, Trespa, PVC, polypropylene and 316 grade stainless steel
- Sashes can be combination style with horizontal sliding windows
- Wet and dry services plumbed in rigid copper or flexible pipework
- Polypropylene, cast epoxy and stainless steel drip cups, sinks and vulcathene bottle traps
- Range of switch socket outlets, RCD protection, data outlets, etc.
- Distribution boards
- LED lighting
- Scaffold bosses and framework
- Pass through ports between inner and outer skins
- Fire suppression systems
- Tissue guards/paper restrictors to back baffles
- Hinged front cills