CLEAPSS Guide G9 – Fume Cupboards in Schools (Revision of DfEE Building Bulletin 88)
BS EN 14175
BREEAM compliant (ENE11 & HEA17)
Good Practice Guide 320 – Energy Efficient Design and Operation of Fume Cupboards
BIM/Revit models available
The SM range has been designed for use in Schools and College to protect students and teachers from the fumes associated with GCSE and A Level curriculum activities.
360 degree visibility all round make the unit ideal for demonstrations.
The fume cupboard is mounted on castors which can be locked in position and has a movable radius of up to 2 metres.
The unit is extracted to atmosphere by pvc ductwork and a remote fan unit, thus ensuring all harmful fumes are extracted from the work area.
Extraction of the work area enables a larger range of chemicals to be used in the fume cupboard and avoids the need for replacement filters.
- 360 degree visibility ideal for demonstrations
- Movable by up to 2 metres and lockable in position
- All fumes extracted to atmosphere
- Trespa Athlon bunded work surface
- Vertically sliding toughened glass sash
- Storage compartment built in
- Integral high level lighting
- Airflow control panel
- RCD protected double socket outlet
- Gas outlet
- Water outlet
- Drip cup
- Dimension – 1000mm wide x 715mm deep x 20700mm high
- Nominal air flow of 0.4m/s face velocity at a 400mm opening
- Voltage – 240V/1 ph/50Hz
The SM range is also available as a 1200mm model.
TCS are pleased to offer a turnkey installation package on its FD range of fume cupboards including a full PVC extraction system including fan unit.