The TCS range of walk-in fume cupboards comply with the applicable requirements and recommendations of BS EN 14175.
The TCS ducted fume cupboards are available 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm standard widths, however bespoke sizes of external and internal widths, depths and heights can be easily manufactured.
The TCS standard range has single angled side mullions each 150mm in width to accommodate the mechanical and electrical services.
The fume cupboard design is adaptable for use as either a constant air volume or variable air volume design.
- Aerodynamic zintec mild steel outer carcass with epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- Infill panelling by extended continuous side panels and hinged panel for access for maintenance
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from Trespa
- 2 No. independent toughened glass vertical sliding sashes with failsafe mechanism
- Auto-resetting sash lock
- Twin fluorescent light fittings
- Programmable controls panels to meet EN14175 incorporating sash high alarms, low airflow alarms and fan stop/start facility
- Ventilated storage cupboards – suitable for acids, solvents or flammables
- Internal chamber and baffles constructed from PVC, polypropylene, 316 grade stainless steel, toughened glass or cast epoxy resin
- Floor level dished worktops manufactured complete with ramps from cast epoxy resin – options for Ceramic, Trespa, PVC, polypropylene and 316 grade stainless steel
- Removable intermediate dished worktops manufactured from cast epoxy resin – options for Ceramic, Trespa, PVC, polypropylene and 316 grade stainless steel
- Sashes can be combination style with horizontal sliding windows
- Wet and dry services plumbed in rigid copper or flexible pipework
- Polypropylene, cast epoxy and stainless steel drip cups, sinks and vulcathene bottle traps
- Range of switch socket outlets, RCD protection, data outlets, etc.
- Distribution boards
- LED lighting
- Scaffold bosses and framework
- Pass through ports between inner and outer skins
- Fire suppression systems
- Tissue guards/paper restrictors to back baffles
- Hinged front cills
- VAV controls
- Auto sash closing systems